On Monday morning four people were hospitalized for possible carbon monoxide poisoning at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, Tenn.
According to reports, the victims were all paramedics working out of a generator powered recreational vehicle at the festival. Investigation of the incident appears to show that the exhaust of the generator was blocked, which likely resulted in the build up of carbon monoxide within the vehicle.
One paramedic was able to call for help. Three of the victims were airlifted to a nearby hospital, while one was driven by ambulance.
The identities and conditions of the four victims have not yet been released.
Coffee County Sheriff’s Office reports that there were 37 hospitalizations from the festival as of Monday, June 11. Only one death has been reported at this year’s festival.
If you obsess over singers and bands, and are one of those people who make a playlist for every occasion, join CMN’s Music Journalism Course and get real-time experience, intense feedback on your writing, exposure to music industry insiders, and a great place to display build your portfolio. Get all the details on the Music Journalism Course here.
Sign up for the Morning Scoop
Microsoft Co-Founder and Seattle Area Sports Owner Paul Allen Dead at 65 From Cancer
The technology giant passed away after his cancer returned.
Judge Tosses Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit Against Donald Trump
This dismissal may not be the end, according to Daniels' attorney.
Bernie Sanders Literally Saved Someone from a Possible Car Accident in Washington, D.C.
Bernie Sanders helps a young musician and law student from a possible car accident.
Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski Amongst Many Arrested at Capitol Hill ‘No Kavanaugh’ Protest
The final vote on Kavanaugh could come as early as this weekend, and these women are not backing down.
The Catholic University of America Suspends a Dean Over a Tweet
The university's administration suspended a dean that tweeted out a controversial comment about one Kavanaugh's alleged accusers.